Benefis Health System is excited to expand primary and specialty care in our brand-new multi-specialty building, opening in Helena, Montana early 2024. Our medical team located in Helena has plans for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neurology and Oncology, with opportunity to add additional specialties based on future market needs. The brand-new building will have beautiful office and clinic spaces, radiology, lab, a functional ASC and an infusion center in addition to outreach space for current Great Falls physicians to offer care, mentorship and support.
- Our clinics are typically open and staffed M-F 8:00 - 5:00 pm, no weekends, no call
- Full time or part time positions are available with flexible scheduling to promote work/life balance, including 4 day work weeks
- Outreach space for current Great Falls physicians to offer care, mentorship and support.
- Opportunity for telehealth visits and outreach if desired
- Dedicated leadership to support you as you build and develop a practice in Helena!
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system focused on quality patient care
- Regional tertiary center located just over an hour away, in Great Falls MT, with robust specialty support including: neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, endocrinology, rheumatology, advanced gastroenterology and pulmonology, cardiothoracic, and more!
- Opportunity for J1 waiver or H1B transfer if immigration support if needed with very experienced immigration team
How we support you
- Competitive salaries and fair production with additional incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 8 weeks paid time off
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Malpractice coverage + tail
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Helena, Montana: Montanas capital city of Helena has a population of 34,000 and experiences mild winters and blue skies over 300 days per year. In this charming community, youll find a wonderful and safe place to raise a family with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, a downtown walking mall full of local shops and restaurants, beautiful state capitol grounds and a historic cathedral. Nestled between 3 mountain ranges and 4 lakes, Helena offers various opportunities for outdoor activities including camping, hiking, trail running, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, is just 30 minutes North.
Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of working for Benefis Health System, a standalone, financially stable community health system with strong, dedicated leadership and one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities. Our main hospital campus is located in Great Falls Montana, just 1 hour away from Helena and has over 500 beds and 340 members on medical staff. We are excited to expand our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technologies to continue to follow our reputation for providing excellent patient care and an exceptional working environment, as one of Beckers Best Places To Work in Healthcare.
To learn more - please email your CV directly to EricaMartin@benefis.org, Physician Recruiter, Benefis Medical Group