Endocrinologist - Montana
Benefis Health System, one of Montana's largest medical groups, is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our team! Our outpatient practice offers a physician and nurse practitioner colleague in addition to a large group of internists on the same floor. The team also has experienced Dietitians and Diabetes Educator working with various patients in a well-established program. New Graduates and visa candidates are welcome to apply.
- Dynamic team consisting of an Endocrinologist, a Nurse Practitioner who has spent many years in endocrinology, a Diabetic Education Coordinator and Dieticians
- Practice is shared with a strong group of 7 Internal Medicine colleagues and located in the same building as additional outpatient primary care and specialty providers. The clinic also has an outpatient infusion suite area
- In-office procedures including but not limited to: Insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultrasound
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday and there is opportunity for flexible scheduling, including 4 day work week or week on/week off depending on personal desires
- Opportunity to participate in telehealth initiatives and rural outreach if desired
- When needs arise, practice is 100% consultative endocrinology with no call
- Visa sponsorship available with many years of immigration success!
Why we stand out
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system
- Regional tertiary center with robust specialty support including neurosurgery, pulmonology, neurology, endocrinology, rheumatology, advanced gastroenterology, cardiothoracic, and more!
- Patient focused, quality community and regional medical care
- International airport with direct flights to: DEN, MSP, SLC, SEA, ORD, LAS and PHX
How we support you
- Competitive salaries and fair production with additional incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- 8 weeks paid time off (6 PTO, 2 CME)
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Community Information: Great Falls is known as Montanas base camp for art and adventure with a city population of 60,000, and a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We have four genuine seasons, experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a new not-for-profit medical school, TouroCOM Montana, opening Summer 2023. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of our community with over 60 miles of paved recreational trails. Our local outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, rock and ice climbing, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, off-road motor sports, and hunting making our quality of life unrivaled in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, in 2023, Montana was named #1 state in the nation to practice medicine by WalletHub and in 2020, Great Falls ranked #10 for best cities to practice in after the pandemic by Business Insider.
Benefis Health System is one of Montanas largest tertiary centers holding a level II Trauma designation. We are proud to be a standalone, financially stable community health system with strong, dedicated leadership focused on providing the best patient care in Montana, in addition to being awarded Beckers Best Places To Work in Healthcare 6 years in a row. Benefis covers of the states land mass, an area comparable in size to Kansas and can provide care for everything except for burns and organ transplants. We offer great specialty support including 4 neurosurgeons, a cardiothoracic and vascular program, a regional cancer institute and a brand-new emergency department with a dedicated air ambulance program, including fixed and rotor wing.
Submit your CV today via email to learn more! EricaMartin@benefis.org